AURA Meetings are every Tuesday at room 405.541.
Meetings are scheduled to run from 4pm-7pm but members are welcome to come and leave any time.
Weekly Meetings typically consist of a catchup with the Exec Team and then working on Projects.
We also have Social Events like Movie and Game Nights every couple weeks.
Dates and Times for all meetings can be viewed at the calendar at the bottom of this page.
Our club caters to students with all degrees of experience in robotics. Whether you have no experience of you're a robotics legend, we've got something for you!
Experienced members can participate in projects and competitions while beginners can get upskilled through the workshops that we run so that they can participate in these events too!
AURA Membership is available to all students at the University of Auckland.
A per-semester $15 Membership Fee can be paid to get a Full Member status. Alternatively, the membership fee is reduced to $25 if both semesters are paid upfront. Full Members get access to all of AURA's equipment and can participate in projects and competitions. They also get voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
A non-paid Associate Membership status can also be acquired for students that are interested in joining AURA in a social capacity and don't wish to participate in projects and competitions.
- Provide a mechanism for competitive robotics at the University of Auckland.
- Encourage students from all faculties to participate in robotics-related activities.
- To act as a social organisation for like-minded robotics enthusiasts.
- Support high school robotics teams through mentoring programs and hosting competitions.
- Develop a foundation for research in robotics related fields at an undergraduate level.